Grass Master is looking for new Lawn Technicians to join our well-established and actively growing company!
If you have a green thumb and enjoy staying active, this is the place for you. Must have a good driving record. Our team members manage their own routes and work independently.
Responsibilities for Lawn Technicians:
- Provide our customers with lawn care service through application of fertilizers, weed control, pre emergent’s and herbicides 6 times a year.
- Build long last relationships with customer
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
Skills/Qualifications for Lawn Technicians:
- EXCELLENT Customer Service & Communication skills
- Ability to execute tasks in a systematic way
- Great listener with the ability to provide the right solutions
- Ability to work in outdoor conditions
- Clean driving record
Benefits for Lawn Technicians:
- Hourly and Salary positions available with medical insurance
- Retirement program available – bonuses and paid vacations
- No experience is necessary, we are willing to train YOU
Job Type: Full-time