With the current news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), Grass Master remains committed to the health and well-being of our customers, employees and the community. We wanted to share updated information about how our team is working to ensure your services are handled both safely and appropriately.
- We’re taking our guidance from the world’s leading health organizations.
As a company that values our customers and employees, we are following recommended workplace strategies outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). This includes practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet, sanitizing vehicles and high touch areas at both of our branches daily. Technicians work alone in the field and both branches are operating using staggered filling schedules to reduce the number of technicians in one place at the same time.
- We’re monitoring government responses closely to ensure we are operating safely and compliantly.
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, some local and state governments have issued stay at home orders mandating non-essential businesses temporarily cease their operations. These orders designate lawn and landscape services as essential (see sections under property maintenance in the Essential Business Amendment), therefore allowing us to continue providing services to our customers.
- We have procedures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 while limiting any interruption in service.
We are being more careful than ever of the role safety plays in our interactions with each other and our customers. Here’s what you can now expect when we visit your property:
- Customers will receive a call ahead informing them the technician or one of service manager’s is on the way for their service call or estimates. If requested, we also provide an automated call ahead one to two days prior to any scheduled applications.
- Technicians practice social distancing of at least six feet should a customer choose to come outside while services are being performed.
- The service summary will be left at the door. If an email address is on file, we will email a copy of the summary along with their invoice.
- We’re encouraging the use of our digital tools to manage lawn care.
Our commitment to our customers remains the same. Our customer service team members are available to answer your questions and address any concerns about your services. You can also access your account online by visiting www.thegrassmaster.com under the “My Account” section. There you will be able to view service details, pay your bill, see your technician’s notes and recommendations and submit any questions.
Your safety is our priority and we will be here to safely care for your lawn! If you have any questions, please call our customer service team at 1-888-473-3637, or visit us online at www.thegrassmaster.com.